Monday 3 October 2011

Unofficial Smalling Interview @ The Living Room

Was chatting to Smalling in Living Room after West Brom away just before the smalling song was made:

Sully - Allright Smalling
CS - Allright mate

Sully - How you finding playing at right back?
CS - Yeah it's allright..

Sully (Butting in) - What you mean only allright?
CS - I want to be centre half!

Sully - You're playing for the greatest club in the world!
CS - I know mate but I want that centre half spot to be mine..

Sully - Yeah fair enough I used to get put at left back for Crewe and I'm a number 10! Link up player.. (Both of us start laughing)

CS - You know Dario then? (Interviewer now becomes Interviewee!)
Sully - Yeah he's allright bit of a peado though 

Laughin again.

CS - I want Rio's number 5 shirt.
Sully - Yeah man that's the right attitude.. Fergie's saved that for you I reckon.
CS - You think?
Sully - Course! 6 Evans 4 Phil Jones.. Bad haircut that though!

CS - Laughs

Sully - Sweet Chris.. Right is that tight cunt cleverley getting a beer or what?!

*Bardsley bought us 100 Jagerbombs I necked three and sang the smalling song. To which they all went ooooo and jumped around with the flag. Jager all over the floor.



Smalling Smalling Smalling
Oh its smalling of MUFC
He's big and he's black
And he lives at the Back
Oh it's smalling of MUFC!

No comments:

Post a Comment